julho 20, 2003

Robbed your identity...


That day you were the "Givemesplendidsilentsun"
and you were as sharming as your name would make it sound

Your words filled my soul of splendor and dreams
and made me live two years as an eternal day of sunshine

But words were not enough
Words... they cannot love
And I could not love you back

Forgive me...
as I will never forgive myself for letting you go

So here I am
Robbed your identity
Robbed the words you wrote me in your letters
Hoping that some day you can return to get them back.

For now... they are mine.
I´ll share them with those who can feel the inner splender while reading them
as I did once and as I keep doing everytime they bring me your memories


"You lodged your heart...
You gave it all to some one that
cannot love you back
Love... Love
Ain´t this enough?
You try to take comfort in words
But words...they cannot love

Words... they cannot love"


DF

Sem comentários: