dezembro 01, 2003

Once upon a time in me...

Segunda-feira, 21 Dezembro 1998 1:06

Who am I to dare?
Who am I to try?
Beyond my hopes there are no feelings
I´m forever frozen but still care
Someone digging for the feel of not saying goodbye
Shall I keep on crawling?
Shall I drop my tears among your wings?

Obscurely fascinated by a vague association of ideas
I will walk so far...
I will walk alone...
Apart from my more intimate feeling of loss
Lying in a flood of light
I know we all have to say hello...
... we all have to say goodbye

No need to cry
No need to feel regret
No need for compassion
No need for deceitful feelings
... vain efforts
...empty gestures

Just a candid expression
Just a rare internal gift of simplicity of heart
Just the weirdness of loving without paying backs
Just you...
Just me...
After all... the sky is so low
Low enough to touch !
Do you want to touch it?

Stay under our stars...


Sem comentários: