dezembro 23, 2003

What if?

Terça-feira, 29 Dezembro 1998

What if I could disarm you with a smile?
Lullaby your fears...
What if I could leave you with nothing left to say?
I send this smile over to you...
What if I pulled down the heavens just to please you?
I would still be unreal...

A distorted echo of past kisses
A warmth of feeling among your lips
We can´t help but heal
Like two stars lovers don’t
Like a moon delight over shadowed eyes won’t
And beyond the open lustrous darkness
You still hear my voice whispering
Like a limpid ressonance falling... inside... within... you

What may I say impulsively
To make you remember me?
Unwrinkled words?
Incomprehensible gestures?
What may I do
To become a mystery in you?
Crawl noiselessly?
Apologise ghostly?
Just to remember
... a mystery.


Sem comentários: