junho 12, 2004

... as your poppies witchcraft me...

3 maio 99

Come into me forever ...
Farewell your innocence and you may found ... sweet alibis,
Casted sorrows and shattered sights ... crumbled apologies,
Hidden amongst absorbed repression and i knew ...
I was in for a long time ... spreading bitterness as our own flesh missed,
The scratch of fate in each not feeling the same !
Caring and waiting for the next time ...
Surrender in the need of you,
Belong to someone i can't blame ... hate ... nor fear her sweetheart's bow !
To an angel's voice that will tear me apart from the world that i refuse ...
I’ve created my own illusion ...
To see you love me as i die ...
Granting me no reasons eternally,
Forcing me no sign... but faces showing no emotions ...
Corning into me ... and expecting no return...
As your poppies witchcraft me meekly ...
Plunging wild arrows into my sense of incompleteness ...
Cluttering screams that will not become words ...
Out of me!

Multa paucis...
Vivit sub pectore vulnus…

Sem comentários: