março 26, 2006

Speechless secrecy

Sun, 12 Sep 1999

How beautiful to be when all is full of love?
How to whisper a secret only for you to hear?
How to show you colours when there are none to see?
How to leave by the back door and throw away the key?
How to know if you even need someone to blame?
How to hold you so tight and feel like a dreamer?
How to mirror myself out?
How to replace the missing in me?
... without an invisible tear...
... speechless secrecy...
... amorous reviving...
How to heal time... without releasing my hands from regreted sins?
How to feel in to you... handwriting... forbidden...
anguishing
hallucinations?
... breathing loneliness...
... embarrassed as murmured moments of affection...
... hands carresing mine with all the softness an eternal
looking into my
eyes can...
... suffer my needing...
... suffer my weakness
... my never been...
... happy...

Sem comentários: