julho 18, 2009

...poisonous lucidity!

Sun, 2 Jan 2000

... i drive the night as inking candy canes with colours of madness,
Disturbance in each "... you made me cry...",
Released as a letting me be returning,
Achieving my own simple isolation... dwindled existence breaking through the abandoned demigods,
As an anonymous delusion!

Maybe i´m alone... standing beside the nothingness of life... overflowing the somnolent words of a reminded journey... a clandestine one... into my fictitious self... is it too late to contemplate?
... attached to the bottom of sadness itself... inner defeat... lubricious and affectionately spicy...
... mystifying eye shared metaphors... and as i raised my embarrased fingers towards the puling incident... the sense of incarnation... such punishment requires intimate caresses!
Breathing forbidden hallucinations of a poisonous lucidity... countless immersions into the warmed heaven delivered essences of things... small as unnatural ones... full of excessive jealousy... and as stop myself in belief...
I do belong!

... para quem sempre esteve para mim.

M.

Sem comentários: