novembro 29, 2009

... natural emotions are meant to be!

Sat, 13 Jan 2001 02:21:00

Give me the splendid silent sun with all his beams full-dazzling,
Give me autumnal fruit ripe and red from the orchard,
Give me a field where the unmow'd grass grows,
Give me an arbor, give me the trellis'd grape,
Give me fresh corn and wheat, give me serene-moving animals teaching
content,
Give me nights perfectly quiet as on high plateaus west of the
Mississippi, and I looking up at the stars,
Give me odorous at sunrise a garden of beautiful flowers where I can
walk undisturbed,
Give me for marriage a sweet-breathed woman of whom I should never tire,
Give me a perfect child, give me away aside from the noise of the
world a rural domestic life,
Give me to warble spontaneous songs recluse by myself, for my own ears
only,
Give me solitude, give me Nature, give me again O Nature your primal
sanities!


Walt Whitman

... now the other me...

Yes, it´s sunset... i walk, leisurely and distracted... i feel and i
forget a sense of nostalgia that invades me... i think about your words...
i wonder about your voice... if only our life were one long standing at the window,
if only we could just stay there, like an unmoving curl of smoke,
frozen at that one moment in the evening that paints the curve of the
mountains with painful colour... if only we could stay there beyond forever!

...you should love you as you do the sunset or the moonlight,
wanting the moment to stay, but wanting nothing more than the
feeling of possessing that moment...

... will wait for your voice... that is my moment.

Sem comentários: