janeiro 02, 2010

... half in shade!

Sun, 14 Jan 2001 02:27:18

Endless rainy days in my hidden face... shame,
Hesitant brightness abandon me... fear,
The silence of ardent thought... secrecy,
The flaming abyss of emptiness... sky's velvety!
Tormented conscience... killing blame...
... revealed immortal intimacy within the depths of my thinking...
... of my true me... the one i try so hard to forget.
As i stand by the window of my bitter past i reach out for...
... inside landscapes that will become my heart's paintings...
No thoughts but feelings... making me to be in colours!
Soft reflected lights of the extravagant purple fill my winding imagination
with... Madness!
Rain stops as tears and fragments fall from an imaginary belonging feeling
...
Fears I can´t see but touch lying half in light... half in shade... all in me.
Beneath the mask of my being not a single dream... but a definitive farewell,
... no one will tell me who i am... i am not...
... my whole life seems a long staring at the window,
... a long tear that won´t set a falling star free because she is too jealous or...
Just missing me too much... missing the following day for a new sunrise...
Fearing an eternal goodbye... dilusion together with the pain of leaving
...
No one behind...

...
só para te dizer que podemos morrer em nós mas... viveremos nos outros... e com esses outros gerar novos eus e ... sonhar!
Nem sei se me entendes ou se pensas que enlouqueci!?
Como seja, espero que as tuas férias estejam a ser uma bela viagem...
Quando quiseres... de mim... as estrelas... e os sonhos.

M.

Sem comentários: