setembro 19, 2010

You lost your bet... but it was the end of life as I knew it!

.
Holly (Her): I like this jacket.
Jerry (Him): It looks good on you. I got it in a bet.
H: What was the bet?
J: A fellow bet me that I couldn´t get a certain girl to kiss me
H: What girl?
J: His girl
H: How did you do it?
J: A fellow just has to tell her the truth without words. It´s like a signaling we send out and the woman, she just picks it up
H: And what´s the truth?
J: That kissing her would be the end of life as I know it
H: And that´s truth of every girl you got to kiss you?
J: When I was younger and had no principles, when every girl that I was lucky enough to kiss... it was the end of life as I knew it
H: And now?
J: Now I only send it out when I think she might be the one who makes it truth

J: Where are you going? You have my jacket
H: I´m keeping it unless we meet again
J: I bet we'll do
H: That´s a bet you gonna have to win. Because if we do meet again then that will be the end of it, you know
J: The end of what?
H: Life as we know it...

In - PS: I love you
.

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

Great post, I am almost 100% in agreement with you