dezembro 31, 2003

Dezembro 1998

... under your confusing as delightfully natural maybes,
Just two far way small lights aiming unbelief...
Asking “where will we go?” ... murderous whens... leaving without jealousies... a piece of birth for
What I need... tonight!... lost in this non-making sense feeling for you.
Draining me...
Defeating...
Frighting me...
Never giving in...
Never bringing me back...
Never nevering...
... aren´t we so real?

Struggling screams released by your teardrops...
Rescue of what I believe... should I hold your goodbyes for keeps?
If I die right now... would you leave too?
Just like everyone...
Just like everything ever said...
... immersed wrongly promises...
All to you... and all it´s love,
All to you.. can´t live without!



Dezembro 1998

Inexpressive falling apart,
Inexpressive wanting
Inhabit me... both betraying my own dissatisfaction...
Shooking sorcery of a caressing eternity ... pounding poisonous indifference...
Gleaming indecency... vainly... aimlessly...
Through those tearfully triggered eyes... stringing flowers of fate...
Unwinding sinous poppies as a breath... growing... rippling as approaching,
And your arms... confounded in such smallness... before I have to go...
As I know forever...
As I need forgiven...
As I share you...
Lying... ever... true.

Remains... ruins... by the sorrowed of us,
While merging into a relieving volcano of inanimate shadows...
Murdered jealousies... frightened...
... appearing and disappearing sounds of you... dead as I really am...
... the lash of pains through a piece of because... crucifying, jostling, nodding, spinning,
Hurried along those kiss-blows... our lives changed!
To ease my rage...
To the feeling in to me...
To your making it so real...
... angel... stay... run me out of this cage!
Everything you never said... how can?
The meaning of it all... where to?
... without the silence of mistaken alleys... wrecking the supposed to be... far above...
If only forever you believed... on my knees... no apologies... no whys...
Would you still... ?
Just to be... with me...


Sem comentários: