dezembro 27, 2003

What if?

Dezembro, 1998

You have disarmed me in the first moment you came to me
With that nick of indescribable beauty
You have left me with nothing else to say on the first words
I had the pleasure to receive through your poetry
You have pull down the heaven
When you accepted to become my friend,
And it pleased me so much!
Why would you still be unreal then?

Why do you want to be such a mystery in me?
What is so precious about the indefinition?

You are... a mystery?
Yes... you are. A fascinating mystery that keeps me awaked...
I feel a chill.
Sometimes I feel scared
When I read your mind in your words,
Others joy in those delicious insinuations

You...
A sorrow, an empty peace of heart
A not yet healed soul
Me... my presence.
I feel my voice, my smile
Those not yet gathered dreams
Under our stars
And a hope, a wish
An expectation
And a tender and peaceful waiting...
For the unknown

This is the indefinition
The sweetness indefinition
The murmured word in a hidden meaning
That feed the open eye dreams
The uncertainty of the unreal
The believe in the impossible...
The reunion of two identical souls
In one unique heart

Who are you?
Why me?
Where to... are we heading?

This is the indefinition
The marvellous and mysterious indefinition...

Just to remember
... a mystery?

Sem comentários: