janeiro 31, 2004

Enclosing daydreaming

Sun, 17 Jan 1999 21:30

The evening sky is pale and empty
The light from my soul makes a yellow reflection,
In the darkening sight of me… rushing breathlessly.
Leaves darkened in the twilight affection,
I feel like an afternoon of rainbows showers,
As I lay small in the moonlight …
As I know there is no place I need to be…
As my senses open wide…
My mind hangs from the edge of the bed,
Thoughts are ticking inside…sweetly,
I remember a green sick dream…
The smell of the misty night air…
The sound of a losing scream…
Your eyes are pulling sensations into my brain.

Minutes passed like the miles of a non ending memory,
Still your eyes … enclosing daydreaming within me.
Still your voice … invades the closeness of human intercourse.
Still your smell … silence that let me dream.
I stand and reach sanity,
The horizon is gone,
Mingling darkly,
I walk and search the undulating contour of the shore …
Memories no more!


Sem comentários: