fevereiro 07, 2004

…in my own half way

Looking inside for the nothingness of fantasies,
Everything overflows into dreams… reasons that hold you and i… but…
All that matters comes in colours I can´t define! Is it too late?
I speak to myself with a ghostly voice…
Strange serenity among my defenceless lips,
Enough of sick promises that were never meant to be avoided!
I’ve tried to forget myself in the contemplation of regret…
It hurts and hurts!

I´m abandoned in my own half-way between other’s half-believes,
Alone as an ended missive of trust…
Faced by an infernal unknown force,
Ripped up from my indecisions…
Who am i?
If heaven seemed insane… would I be an unreal flash of meaning to this world?!
If we all know the things we can´t choose,
Goodbyes and surrendered souls wouldn’t lose the meaning…
The meaning of what will tear us apart from blame…
From rusted scars…
Catacombs of an ancient vengeance,
The closing of my eyes will not forgive me…
Ever.

Sem comentários: