janeiro 10, 2004

Naive intention

Quinta-feira, 7 Janeiro, 1999

Alone I stand… just me and an impenetrably silent,
Can´t feel my indecision…
…fragments of soul tumultuously appeared… an illuminating moment!
I kiss the hazy yellow light of a breezy sunrise… an illusion,
Shapes dissolving like grey clouds,
Inside screaming filled my eyes with this lonely wilderness…
Can´t touch my introspection…
Instinctively as a naïve intention,
Unexpressed understanding… a frantic soul
Wandering unsuspected…carrying stolen tenderness!

Uncontrollable and anxious impulse,
Uncertain as a bruising faith,
Filling the air,
Flying like an endless mist,
Impalpable and ascending sweetness
Unclouded like a lifeless thief…
…empty as a spacious silence,
Just to become a mystery,
One that may bridge you and me…

What if the sun refused to shine?
You wouldn’t be able to see your body,
Stretched across the horizon,
Its outlines and shades,
Fainting and tremulous.
Your eyes perfectly motionless,
Your voice modulated like a repeated call of a bird,
Your mind running through the vanishing expression of massive impulsiveness…
…and i´m still standing…

Can see my low and occulted constellations,
Can see my invisible smile,
Lying like an abandoned love…
Somnambulistic indolence!
Shocking enormity of ideas…
Ridiculous thoughts…
Eyes that seem to look you through and through…
Shapes of things hurriedly glimpsed…
The fascination of hope…!
The excitement of having living feelings within!
…we can…

Sem comentários: