janeiro 18, 2004

Noiseless Insanity

Sexta-feira, 8 de Janeiro 1999 18:45

Unaccountable feelings menacing my inner lightning,
Dragging me into a gloomy cavern of weirdness,
I could hear my mind blubbering somewhere in the shadows…
Suddenly a red gleam flashed at me and vanished in the darkness…
…and remained…unseekable…floating.
Nothing but angry clouds and an infuriated sea,
A stormy place surrounding me…
I expected a windfall of wishful thinking,
I look inside myself and all i can see,
All i can touch is… inward emptiness, impermanent presences,
Unfamiliar voices, shades condemned to speed headlong round the earth…
Without leaving a trace!
By now i should be half dead but still i lumbered along… melodiously!
I know i´m not meant to this world,
Where children laugh with stolen faces,
Lovers are victims of divine casted arrows,
Feelings are killed like absurd dreams,
Life seems an interminable procession of days,
But still we all know… all things must surely have to end!
This singleness of my idea may seem awfully mysterious,
Distinctly surprising, convulsing with horror,
But i do ask…
Aren’t we supposed to live forever?!
Aren’t we going to stay unseekable but yet remaining?
Among all vastness of a breathless delight,
I was meant to be left on the shore of inaccessible oceans…
Just me and all those haunting questions
Just me and my noiseless insanity…
Frightful to contemplate!
A shape hurriedly glimpsed in a starless night…

Just you to conceive stars in me…


Sem comentários: