fevereiro 21, 2004

There i was...

THU, 21 JAN 1999

There i was...
Lying confusedly,
Beyond the seas of my sunken eyes.
There i was…
Blinding sunshine… insidious… dying slowly,
Through an insoluble mystery… from the sea!
There i heard…
The expression wonderfully odd… growing murmur of voices,
Within a tearfully great silence around and above.

Fear by my side…
Regret flashed spreading…
Insensible i stood up spectrally in the moonlight…
Through the faint sounds of a never said goodbye.
Penetrating essence of absurdity reflecting,
Torching my tremor of a struggling revolt…
Making me uneasy inspired in the land of thousand guilts,
Bewitched by silent poetry…
There i am…motionless in the moonlight,
Like a rioting invasion of soundless life…
Hoping not to be feared,
Frightful as you make me feel…
Weak as i´m unreal,
There… we shall be…

Sem comentários: