fevereiro 28, 2004

... such a smile!

Fri, 22 Jan 1999 23:15:09

Caught under by the breeze
The last moments of a everlasting lack of melancholy,
Penetrating deeper and deeper into a far-reaching eye surrounding…
Gliding past my weakness like inborn phantoms,
Thoughts that freeze… like secret sights of a never wanted destiny!
I forget to reflect my life-sensation meaning…
… in the heavy night-air of disenchanted moon of desire,
The very essence of the dream-absurdity!

I can´t help but stretch into the gloom of overshadowed distances,
And pretend I deserve…
… peace of mind,
… to wrap myself up in flying leaves,
… the warmth of lost feelings,
… such a smile!
My sorrow is a starlight extravagance of emotion…
Pulsation stream of light of a shattered past!

Intoxicated with indescribable moments,
Lost shamefully in devil’s pull!
My soul is naked…
Struggling blindly with itself
My mind is rapped…
By the terrific intensity of words heard in dreams,
Invisible wilderness…
An uncontrollable desire to touch the sky and…
Scream silently… reach for an unique gleam in…
… your eyes.

Everything I never felt…
In the emptiness of the landscape

Sem comentários: