março 06, 2004

… a flower of incredible and evil revelation!

Sun, 14 Feb 1999 01:57:27

From the tiny seed of suspicion,
Such a breeze had enough strength to…
… tear the placid mask from the face of the sea.
Missing feelings… a flower of incredible and evil revelation!
Shall I go on digging hidden wild-felt feelings?
Should I know what to do when fragments of soul appear… unsteadily?
Faith lies in the ways of sin… disenchanted eyes of sweetness,
They mirror long nights,
Promises meant to keep,
Tenderness that fades out from kiss to kiss,
A silent whisper like a flamed up desire to see our faces…
Carved on the moon.
Springtime flowers meaning nothing will remain…
And I keep on wishing I could see myself sleeping…
To feel the greyness of a cloudy day and… forget,
To forgive… to remember… to surrender but still…
Crying perfect torching tears,
Each seed,
One flower…
Each tear,
One revelation…
… stay under our stars…

Sem comentários: