abril 07, 2004

… unconscious faces of vivid colour

Tue, 23 Feb 1999 23:31:05

… maybe i´m just blind and waiting…?!
… listening profoundly to the almost imperceptible overflowed regret…
… looking for inaccessible oceans of migratory shades,
Condemned to the impermanent presences of unfamiliar voices…
Rosy lines pencilled on the clear shadows of the flaming sky… and I wish…
Leaves could cry instead of falling … in my mind,
Eyes could become part of that child within me… and I hear aplletrees…
Covered with unconscious faces of vivid colours!
Intoxicated and sensed loss in each tyrannical farewell runaround…
… maybe i´m lost and captive?!
… have as mentors those reproving ghosts…
… wonder how moon´s kisses would taste among spring flowers…
By chilling autumn waters forgotten as a gleaming reflection in my ears…
Seductive intimacy of sweetness…
Divine birth of godliness…
Earth of departed sunset…
Capricious as far through you…
Whisper your desire inside,
… maybe someday you won´t get blind!
… maybe you learn to love that feeling that… holds you by my side…

… because I will be under your stars… waiting for your smile!

Sem comentários: