abril 17, 2004

… i miss all the hugs!

Mon, 1 mar 1999 22:58:27

From the stormy light you see in my eyes you´ll fell…
… there´s not much left to love!
Just a red spark of occulted innocence…
I´m on my way into a frightful to even contemplate empty space…
… there´s not much left to miss!
I miss all the hugs…
I miss all those afterbirth feelings…
The very last moments of ease inside my mind!
From the fog in my eyes…
… you contemplate the outlines of a coast lying under a starless night…
… as in a shallow grave… there´s nothing left to forget!
Despite all the threatening memories … reflected by a silent moon…
Despite the sweet melancholy …
Despite the cold lonely winds… blowing in an angel´s scabbed wings…
… there is still something left to feel!
… still something left…
… no sorrows…
… no regrets…
… us.


Sem comentários: