maio 02, 2004

Will you leave me too ?

20 ABRIL 1999

I abandoned myself to the rage ...
Holding up feelings to the tremulous flames,
Rescued all there is for keep ...
Disappointments that will not disconnect me from ... my life
cage !
Beyond the forgotten me ...
Secret and echoing words penetrate the veils of my defeat,
Slanting pencils of sunlight winding promises ...
My loss ...
Absence of warmth in each dead tear,
The only confession below the angel's wings,
Silhouetted against the disjointed thoughts ...
Always misunderstood myself ... often doubted myself ...
The tenderness of regret ... never knew who to hate !
Uncomfortable way of living within ...
Trying to answer back to those suffering voices saying ...
Close your eyes ... wrap my hurt in you ... the lonely you ..
you,
Will you be the judge of my intimacy ?
Under a full round moon's scream ostracized ...
Fading away ...
As if you could touch an affection ...
As if you could be what left me ...
Will you leave me too ?



Sem comentários: