abril 25, 2004

Everything is undone

Seg, 11 Abril 99 16:44:08 -0000

Drifting blackly in the wind ... the dead diabolical touch of madness,
An empty fall through the swirling of a bottomless ocean ... the deep of
deeps,
Pitifully predictable my soul is a lonely emotion ...
Each state of mind a prison that closes me painfully,
The unmistakable enlightenment of deserted hopes !
Everything is undone ... hidden and sorrowed, an injury .,.
Can't stand the stillness of thoughts pulling me ...
Disappointed by devil's ropes ... guilty pleasures ... the same " it isn't
going to be ... a mistake ! "
There is nothing i can say to feel it differently ... i'm my own blasphemy !
I'm swallowed into temptation just to reach the whole truth and its
monstrous incarnation ... silent fear !
Time to blow the clouds from the wishes that come upon us ...
... like cosmic cataclysms ... despair in all its purity ...
The whole truth !?
When making love is the only way to say " ... i need you !?"
My rage is my narrowness ,
My fear is a mighty warrior,
My being an ... eternity ...
And still ... falling and crying ...
Still afraid ... emptying the unhurried silence,
Filling my eyes with the noise of remorse ...
"... it isn't going to be ... "

Sem comentários: